And now for something really special: a summer six-pack of selected wines from the Vinifilles, the indomitable, irrepressible women winemakers of the region.
Here is a real force to be reckoned with ! The Vinifilles’ priority is to protect and preserve their rich heritage in all its forms, and to share with the world their culture of good wine, good food and good company ... while enjoying all the benefits of a professional female support network, formed in fun and friendship. All this they do with grace, guts, and lots of good humour. This summer six-pack of bottled savoir-faire and talent is a real show case of typical Vinifilles' verve and flair. We invite you to discover their boundless energy and enthusiasm in these beautiful wines, which will see you all the way through summer.
- €10.80Made from the best Mauzac grapes, this wine is bright gold in colour with a regular flow of delicate bubbles. Aromas of spring flowers, apples and pears on the nose. The palate is harmonious, lively and soft, clean and well balanced. The wine's lightness and freshness makes it a perfect companion for drinks either before or throughout a meal. Learn More
- €9.80Scents of honey on the nose with acacia and ripe pear ; sweet, soft, evocative aromas of the past. Lively first impressions on the palate are followed by sensations of crunchy apple or fresh grapes. Perfect as an aperitif or to accompany apple deserts, pancakes, fruit tarts or viennese pastries. Learn More
- €10.60This Cuvée has not been dosed and is thus allowed to express the purity and vitality of the wine. A crystalline yellow with golden highlights, its fine bubbles are a delight. The intense nose offers delicate aromas of hawthorn. A lovely freshness in the mouth with citrus flavours and a very harmonious finish where the wine fully expresses itself. Learn More
- €11.80A mariage of Chardonnay, Chenin, Mauzac and Pinot Noir grapes, this Crémant de Limoux has a bright, fresh rose colour with delicate bubbles. The nose develops notes of red berry fruit and spring flowers. Fresh and rich, the palate associates elegance with scents of ripe fruit and will be a good companion for all sorts of aperitifs and deserts. Learn More
- €11.80A blend of Chardonnay, Chenin and Mauzac, this cuvée was created to honour Eugénie Limouzy, the great aunt of Georges and Roger Antech. Bright gold in colour with regular, small bubbles, elegant aromas of white flowers, toast and honey on the nose lead to a well-balanced palate with a long finish. Perfect as an aperitif at receptions and.... weddings, it will go very well with white meats, shellfish and seafood. Learn More
- €14.40The Cuvée Héritage is a concentration of the complexity, the intensity and the elegance of the experience gained by the Antech family. A Crémant with a refined, light sparkle, the nose developing delicate scents of flowers and white peach with citrus fruit on the long, well balanced palate. To taste as an aperitif or throughout a meal. Learn More
Out of stock
This Roussillon wine, made from grapes cultivated organically, is powerful with interesting aromatic complexity. Velvety and suave, full of charm, this is a wine to discover as soon as possible... 94/100 Robert Parker Wine Advocate Avril 2015-07-06.Learn More